Tuesday 16 October 2012

This is Halloween Nail Art Challenge- Zombies!

Zombies, Zombies, Zombies..I love Zombies...The Walking Dead, 28 Weeks Later (hmm, Jeremy Renner!) and Resident Evil (Milla Jovovich kicks butt!).. my only issue with Zombies is that they don't have glam nails. Since my post is a day late, I had a look at all the other awesome Zombie nails. Can I just say, I LOVE the zombiefied gross nail looks..but wanted to interpret my mani into something I could wear for a few days without people looking at me strangely. So..this is what I ended up with :)


Zombie Nails
Not very scary Zombie nails!
China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard and All that Glitters Horror Business
I used China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard as a base and was hanging to use All That Glitters Horror Business!

All that Glitters Horror Business
 Bar Glitter in green gooey base, so awesome!

Zombie Nails
How cute is the Zombie girl?

Zombie Nails
 Purple blood drips as well :)

China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard and All that Glitters Horror Business

Zombie Nails

This is a pretty simple mani but I do love it. The colors are just me and I love the Zombie girl. I stamped with with a Fauxnad plate and it took me 8 goes to get the image just right! Not sure Fauxnad plates are worth the hassle really. Really going to try and get my next challenge in on time..and please do check out everyone elses awesome art!


No comments:

Post a Comment