Saturday 12 May 2012

Welcome to my polish world

Well this is my first blog post...and there are alot of nail polish blogs out there and I love them all! I love to look at the nail polishes everyone has, the nail art, stamping and just generally pretty shiny things people do to their nails.
About me, well I stopped biting my poor nails in January this year after an awesome manicure whilst in Fiji..and in the pedicure I received the lady did this cute little multi-colored flower, and I was lost! I wanted to find the exact same nail polish and recreate the look. So I started to look for the nail polish color online and omg! A whole new world of creativity....nail polish brands, nail designs, konading, dupes, dustys and everything in between has started a monster hobby.

I don't think I have actually found the color used on my Fiji mani/pedi..so will continue to look but my nail polishes have grown from few to many, many, many..and I LOVE them all. I don't have perfect nails, and I'm working better photo technique...but.we all have to start somewhere!

Skittles Manicure, China Glaze Carribbean Blue, China Glaze Blue Hawaiian, China Glaze Blue Island Iced-Tea, Layala Holgram Ocean Rush, nail polish

So here is something I did a little while ago.. Skittle mani in blues :) I loved this look!

Index Finger: Layla Hologram Polish Ocean Rush, Konad 83 plate
Middle Finger: China Glaze Blue Island Iced Tea, Bundle Monster 209 plate
Ring Finger: China Glaze Carribbean Blue with Sinful Colors Hottie on top, Bundle Monster 21 plate
Pinkie: China Glaze Hawaiian Blue, Bundle Monster 221 plate
All the nails were stamped with China Glaze Millennium.

Skittles Manicure, China Glaze Blue Hawaiian, Layla Ocean Rush, Bundle Monster, Blue


Thumb: OPI Turned Up Turquoise, Bundle Monster 16 plate.
Yes, I have "the claw" look in the photo for my thumb, but it won't happen again! The OPI didn't work as well under the stamp, it looked much more vibrant before the design but it didn't bother me as I had all the rest to look at, LOL.

Thanks for taking the time to look, please feel free to leave any comments and check back for the latest manicure/swatch/shiny acquisition!

No comments:

Post a Comment